Miley Cyrus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus

Welcome na Miley Cyrus Forum

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Jackson Steward a.k.a Jason Earles

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Roxy Ryan
Roxy Ryan

Broj poruka : 100
Datum upisa : 22.12.2008
Godina : 32

Jackson Steward a.k.a Jason Earles Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Jackson Steward a.k.a Jason Earles   Jackson Steward a.k.a Jason Earles EmptyPon Dec 29, 2008 3:05 am

Jackson Steward a.k.a Jason Earles 330teaf

Jackson Rod Stewart is a fictional character from Hannah Montana, portrayed by Jason Earles. He is the teenage brother of Miley Stewart and son of Robby and Susan Stewart.

Character information

Laid back and casual, Jackson is typically the comic relief of the series, using one-liners or calling back names. Jackson is a mediocre high school student who is far more interested in food, girls, and his image. He would much rather be silly than serious, and his best friend is Cooper (in the first season) or Thor (in the second season and after). At one point, Cooper's sister had a crush on Jackson, but Jackson didn't want to be involved with her because of Cooper.

Like his dad, Jackson always treats his sister as Miley, rather than Hannah, and always keeps her secret. To help keep Miley's secret, Jackson once posed as her boyfriend, and began using his new-found fame as a magic ticket to popularity, even though he did not have a disguise. Whenever Miley has done something wrong, he starts forming an excuse (i.e., "I tried to stop her") that does not involve him, although he is usually strongly implicated, and their dad often finds out anyway. "He is a little kiss-up," as stated by his dad in one episode.

Jackson has a car that is stereotypically considered a "girl's car", but he did not know it until Cooper pointed it out. His father changed the horn from a high-pitched squeak to a truck horn, and made the car a lowrider, with hydraulics and loud sound system. He also painted it blue. He mentions in Debt It Be that he paid off some of the money by selling tissues used by Miley during her sinus infection on the Internet (he sold them as "Used by Hannah Montana" for $37.95). He was once found wearing his younger sister's clothes, as he was paid to model them by Hannah's costume designer, but he normally wears clothing from American Eagle Outfitters and Hollister Co..

Jackson works at Rico's Surf Shop on the beach. It is named after the owner, and Jackson is often forced to be nice whenever his bratty, manipulative son, Rico (Jackson's boss), drops by.

Jackson plays volleyball on his school team. Jackson is also a big fan of both the "Los Angeles Dodgers", and the "Los Angeles Lakers". It is noted he likes the Dodgers when Miley points out that he goes to baseball games almost every week. It is noted he likes the Lakers when he says that Miley makes him miss baseball and basketball games. He also enjoys watching the NFL Tennessee Titans with his dad.[6]He enjoys videogames, yet his portable system appears to be an "original" Nintendo GameBoy from the 80's.[7]

Jackson has a problem with sugary foods, (It is unclear when this started, although Jackson hints it began when he was 8 at Easter). Robbie Ray mentioned a Halloween several years before when Jackson ate too much candy, and Robbie had clocked Jackson on his rollerblades in a Yoda costume at 58 mph.[8]

During one of Miley's nightmares, he became a rock-star sensation named Bucky Kentucky.[9]

Jackson and Miley constantly bicker and compete for their father's approval. In the episode We Are Family: Now Get Me Some Water!, Miley is tired of hearing Jackson complain about wanting a raise, and she goes to make Rico ask his father to give Jackson a raise, but instead gets her brother fired. Also, in You Gotta Not Fight for Your Right to Party Jackson and Miley must share a bathroom, and they start to fight. They end up trusting each other when they get into a dangerous situation (which actually turns out to be pretty minor).

Jackson's new friend, Thor, embarrasses him. He showed up in the second season, after having moved from Mooville, Minnesota. Jackson remembers a time when he was the new kid, and he then becomes Thor's only friend, despite how embarrassing he thinks Thor is. In the episode You Gotta Not Fight for Your Right to Party, Jackson and Miley (Hannah at the time) borrow Thor's truck, in order to get to their parties. They soon drive off a dark road after almost hitting a deer, and are almost driven off a cliff (Which was later revealed to be only 2 feet).

Jackson can be very clever at times, like getting himself out of sticky situations. Also, Jackson creates schemes that could benefit himself and sometimes his sister, which most of the time fail. In the episode You Are So Sue-able to Me, he pretends to have had three burritos, and sits on planted whoopie cushions. This frightens his dad out of going to the Los Angeles Lakers game, so he doesn't hurt his or Thor's feelings. In the end Robby finds out Jackson invited Thor first.

Jackson is good at impersonations, using them on 3 occasions to get out of trouble. He has done Elvis, Ozzy Osbourne, and the Godfather.

He is also known to take on many challenges, such as jumping a new record of 16 feet from the piano to the couch in the episode Mascot Love. Or another time in the episode People Who Use People, where he "didn't" do a burping challenge and he was so "not" the champion! He also took part in a pogo-stick jumping contest in Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas, when he broke the world record by 4 hours(Rico tricked him into going the extra four). Jackson's room is first seen in Bye Bye Ball, where he finds out his Joey Votilo autograph ball was destroyed by Miley after he destroyed her Beary Bear. Jackson starts to date Rico's cousin, who she has the same laugh of Rico's (annoying).[10]

[edit] Family Relations

While the classic parent-child relationship is exemplified with Miley and her father, Jackson's relationships are more realistic - they are complex and often changing.

Jackson's relationship with his father stems from the difference between what Robby expects from his firstborn with what Jackson actually is. As Robby's only son and eldest, Robby expects the best from his son - good grades, good social relationships, and perhaps a hint of Robby and Miley's successes as pop singers. However, Jackson's talents lie elsewhere. Despite being unable to beat Robby at practically any sport in the episode "Money for nothing, guilt for free", Jackson is actually quite good at 2 on 2 volleyball in "Grandma don't let your babies grow up to be your favorites." Despite Jackson having virtually no singing ability, Jackson has an amazing imitation ability, possibly leading to a good career as a comedian. However, Robby merely interprets this as silliness on the part of an irresponsible son. In the episode "On the Road Again", Jackson "shows off" his armpit farting ablities. It is later clear that he can also do those under the knees quite well.

Jackson also constantly puts up with Robby's double standard when dealing with Miley and with Jackson. With Miley, Robby constantly gives good advice, gives words of encouragement, and gives help when Miley gets herself in a pinch (i.e. when Miley nearly blows her Hannah secret in "New kid in school" and "test of my love"). But Robby constantly makes fun of Jackson and usually lets Jackson solve his own problems, usually making a joke about how Jackson should have listened after the problem is solved. Miley is also frequently allowed to go to her parties, while Jackson is practically shackled at home (though Jackson is rather irresponsible). Jackson usually puts up with this, but did crack and finally shout out frustration at Miley and Robby in "Grandma didn't raise her children to play favorites." On the flip side of the coin Robby doesn't have a problem with Jackson going on dates, but has a problem when Miley does.

Jackson loves his grandma the most, as shown in the same episode. This is due to the fact that Mamaw Stewart usually puts all her attention onto Jackson and nearly nothing to Miley, giving Jackson the love and respect he always craved and giving Robby and Miley a taste of family life through Jackson's eyes. However, in "I will always Loathe You", Mamaw come to see Miley's award presentation, and calls Jackson a "lazy bum". She gives Miley advice, but mostly to insult Aunt Dolly.

Jackson also has a complex relationship with his sister. Usually Jackson is seen being mean and irritating to Miley, an effect of sibling rivalry and conflict of interest. Jackson also has a gag of trying to blame Miley for everything, even though he usually caused the trouble. Jackson even uses Miley in "My boyfriend's Jackson" to gain the perks of being a celebrity.

However, deep down Jackson does care about Miley, and helps her out when he does know the situation is serious. In "Debt it be", Jackson has nothing to lose and everything to gain by not helping Miley after she maxes out her credit card. However, he expected nothing (he only wanted Miley to wait 20 minutes for him to do a Godfather imitation) and actually came up with a great plan to help Miley get away with the bad behavior. Some other help Jackson gave include:

* helping Miley find out about Robby's date in "She's a Supersneak"
* giving a terrific attempt to stave off Barney Bitman while pretending to be Ozzy Osbourne in " We're So Sorry Uncle Earl"
* making up with Miley at the end of "My boyfriend's Jackson"
* fixing Miley's bear and forgiving Miley in "Bye bye ball"
* reverting Miley's wish in "When you wish you were a star"

Of course, Jackson also tends to portray his help being a result of trying to make himself look better. Even though Miley frequently wishes Jackson didn't exist, Jackson is actually a very good brother to her (as Mamaw pointed out), though he does come with some "side effects." Indeed, Miley was heartbroken when she realized Jackson went completely out of her life in "When you wish you were a star."

[edit] Romantic Relationships

* Nina (Alison Brie): The hairdresser who pulled a prank on Jackson while "cutting" his hair. (It's My Party and I'll Lie If I Want To)
* Olivia (Rae'Ven Larrymore Kelly): Cooper's sister who likes Jackson, but she tells Cooper she doesn't. (I Can't Make You Love Hannah If You Don't)
* Becky (Tiffany Thornton): A girl who is dubbed "Brainless Becky" (by Thor) and "Brainless, Bodacious Becky" (by Jackson). Thor mixed her up with several other Beckies, "Bucktooth Becky" and "Becky with the Bad-Breath." (Get Down Study-udy-udy)
* Julie: Jackson tells her he is a professional motorcyclist, but she doesn't believe him. He tries to trick her into thinking he's fixing his motorcycle by using the blender. She is seen walking out the beach bathroom.
* Jenny: A girl who Jackson is taking to Hannah Montana concert, but is never seen. (I Am Hannah, Hear Me Croak)
* Hannah Montana (Miley Cyrus): Jackson has an odd relationship with Hannah Montana. He was first Hannah's boyfriend (they were known as Jacksannah, a spoof of TomKat or Brangelina or Zanessa) (My Boyfriend's Jackson and There's Gonna Be Trouble). In the very next episode (We Are Family: Now Get Me Some Water!), he became Hannah's "assisticant", and he is mentioned as Hannah's friend in various episodes, including Bye Bye Ball (which shows a defaced poster of Hannah hanging in his room).
* Natasha: A girl whom Rico hired to fire Jackson for selling cheap water. (Achy Jakey Heart: Part 1)
* Sienna Grace: A girl who Jackson was going to take to the Panic! at the Disco concert. He couldn't go because he was grounded. (You Gotta Not Fight for Your Right to Party)
* Heather Truscott (Heather Locklear): Jackson comments that he would like to see Lilly's mom in the hot tub, but is overheard by Heather. He was the first one to make a comment about Lilly's mom being hot. (Lilly's Mom Has Got It Goin' On)
* Lilly Truscott: In the season 3 premiere, he develops a crush on her and vice versa. But it's revealed at the end that it was all just a dream.

[edit] Friendships

* Cooper "Coop" (Andre Kinney): Jackson's Season 1 best friend. He loves to bake, but won't admit it. His sister loves Jackson, but wont tell Coop. After Season 1 Cooper isn't seen or mentioned again.
* Thor (Andrew Caldwell): Jackson's Season 2 best friend. He's from Mooville, Minnesota, and Jackson is the only person who doesn't make fun of him.
* Max (Matthew "Teo" Olivares): Jackson's other best friend who, according to rumors, may have replaced Cooper. He's a real party animal, and his girlfriend is in the Chess Club.
* Oliver (Mitchell Musso): Hangs out with Jackson in Smells Like Teen Sellout and "Achy Jakey Heart", and they seem to be friends, although he was not invited to the party Jackson threw in Sleepwalk This Way.
* Rico (Moises Arias): Jackson and Rico have a frenemy relationship. Jackson works at Rico's Surf Shop, which is owned by Rico's father. Rico is constantly pulling tricks on Jackson, such as in "You're So Vain, You Probably Think This Zit Is About You", Rico makes Jackson put on a fancy dress and makeup in order for Jackson to get a raise. Usually, Jackson tries to get revenge, but he is usually foiled. Typically, he tricks Rico, but then a girl (usually a girl who Jackson was trying to get a date with at that episode) walks over and yells at Jackson for being mean to 'the little boy.'
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://jonasbrothers-sr.4umer.net/

Jackson Steward a.k.a Jason Earles
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1