Miley Cyrus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miley Cyrus

Welcome na Miley Cyrus Forum

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
Roxy Ryan
Roxy Ryan

Broj poruka : 100
Datum upisa : 22.12.2008
Godina : 31

Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso   Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso EmptyPon Dec 29, 2008 3:00 am

Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso W9a3ht

Oliver Oken
Hannah Montana character

First appearance : Lilly, Do You Want to Know a Secret?
Episode count 49
Information
Nickname(s) "Smoken' Oken"
"Locker Man"
"The Triple O"
"OOO"
"Double O" (By Jackson) the "The Ollie Trolley"
"Locker Doctor"
"Twice My Size" [1]
"Big Daddy Oken" (from Sarah)
"Ollikens" (also from Sarah)
"Big O" (from Joannie and Lily)
Scrumpshis (By Tracey)
Aliases Mike Standley III[2]
Gender Male
Age 13-14 (season 1)
14-15 (season 2)
15-16 (season 3)
Occupation 8th Grader (season 1)
9th Grader (season 2)
10th Grader (season 3) Opened a cheese jerky stand with Jackson in Achy Jakey Heart
Family Nancy Oken (mother)
(Unnamed young brother)
Relatives Aunt Harriet (seen in Miley Get Your Gum)
(Unnamed uncle)

Oliver Oscar Oken is a fictional character from the hit Disney Channel situation comedy, Hannah Montana. He is portrayed by Mitchel Musso.

[edit] Character information

His full name is Oliver Oscar Oken, and he is referred to as the "Triple O" in the episode Ooo, Ooo, Itchy Woman (the nickname is a play on the professional wrestler Triple H). He gives out his cell phone number in Mascot Love, which he first says is 555-0121, but later in the episode, he says it's 555-0127, due to a change in cell phone plans. In the episode Ooo, Ooo, Itchy Woman, Oliver was on-camera trying to imitate Steve Irwin.

Oliver and Lilly Truscott have been friends since pre-school , and he has been friends with Miley Stewart since she moved to California. Initially, Oliver was in love with Hannah Montana; however, this ended after he learned that Hannah was really Miley. Oliver's self-proclaimed nicknames are "Smokin' Oken" or "The Ollie Trolley". He helps students open lockers at their school, and is therefore also known as "Locker Man" and "The Locker Doctor". He is fond of impressing the ladies, and thinks that they all like him as well. Oliver got his first girlfriend, Becca Weller, with Miley's help; however, they almost broke up soon after because of Miley's meddling. When Becca asked why she would steal her PDA, Oliver said it was because Miley was madly in love with him.[3] He has had a great fear of gum chewing ever since his Aunt Harriet accidentally spat gum on him when he was a baby, and Oliver is often bullied by Chad the Chomper (Kyle Kaplan), who annoys Oliver by chewing gum in front of his face, and Donnie (Creagen Dow), who eats several cans of beans to annoy Oliver with his flatulence. Oliver is also very sensitive about public speaking and being embarrassed, but he is otherwise loyal to Miley and Lilly. He shares Lilly's interests in skating and surfing and Miley's interest in buff nail polish and taste in music. Oliver apparently likes Jessica Simpson, as he said in Torn Between Two Hannahs that he had a dream that a room was filled with many Jessica's (and he had more than one chest hair), however she is never mentioned again. Also, Oliver appeared in an episode in which he has to take care of "a flour baby". Oliver is revealed to have a strong desire to become a father. Miley often grabs Oliver by the shirt-front and pulls him close to her, causing him to make comments like: "You ripped out my only chest hair!", and "If I stay friends with you, I'll never have chest hair, will I?!", and even "I only have one chest hair, and I need it for gym class!" (Me and Rico Down by the School Yard). He is apparently very over-protective of his one and only chest hair. In episodes featuring Jake Ryan, he also frequently tries to take advantage of Jake's popularity, even proclaiming over a microphone that Jake is Oliver's close personal friend -- who says that he is the second coolest guy at their school.[4] When Jake attends the school's '70s dance, Oliver plans to get a date because after Jake picks his date "...there'll be a hundred depressed girls looking for a shoulder to cry on". In the end, Oliver attends the dance alone.

His mom is a police officer, as mentioned in the second season. "I'm not crammed inside your...My mom's a cop!" Oliver also reveals that his mom is 40 years old. "Wow, that's the same look my mom had when she turned 40." His father may be overprotective, Oliver notes that his dad still holds his hand in parking lots. Oliver likes to rap, as seen in When You Wish You Were the Star, Achy Jakey Heart parts 1 and 2 and Everybody Was Best-Friend Fighting. He uses the term "fricky fricky fresh" in most of his raps ("Achy Jakey Heart"). He also raps in the episode "Everybody was best friend fighting" in his disguise, Mike Standlee. He says "fricky fricky fresh" there too. Oliver was also the first person Miley told that she was Hannah Montana (Lilly found out herself). Oliver is very close to his grandmother, and enjoys watching soap operas with her. He also seems to be only one who gets along with Rico, as they are both adept in business and have willingly teamed up in the past (We Are Family: Now Get Me Some Water!, I Will Always Loathe You), while most other partnerships involving Rico have had some degree of resentfulness on one side.

Oliver has a crush on Joanie (Lilly's enemy), who Joanie was jealous at Lilly and Miley. Oliver made Joanie become friends with Miley and Lilly, inviting to a sleep over.[5]

[edit] Mike Standley III

Lola (Lilly Truscott) helped him create his alias by dressing him up as rapper Mike Standley the Third[2], as his disguise in the episode Everybody Was Best-Friend Fighting in order to attend events with Hannah and Lola. His first disguise, which he chose at the last minute, was a vampire which Hannah dubbed "Count Dorkula". When he introduced himself to a Latin tennis player that Hannah and Lola both adore, he first said his name was "Mike Stand" (he had to think of a name quick so he looked at the microphone stand for some inspiration). He quickly corrected himself as it came to him (Mike...Stand ...ley. Mike Standley.. the third!), and thus, he came up with the name "Mike Standley the Third"[2]. He also donned a fake goatee that he made out of armpit hair that Lola initially said no one would notice, but Hannah (Miley Stewart) ended up noticing. He switched outfits with one of the members of the crew, and his alias' clothing consisted of a zip-up hoodie, sweatpants, upside-down visor, aviators, and his armpit hair goatee (though this varies, depending on the times). Mike Standley the Third was seen again in "(We're So Sorry) Uncle Earl", "Hannah in the Streets with Diamonds", "We're All On This Date Together", "No Sugar, Sugar", and was seen last in "He Ain't a Hottie; He's My Brother", the season 3 Debut. However he will appear much more often in the new season. He may also get to sing on stage as he is the last of the main cast to be mocked/praised about his voice. In Ready, Set Don't Drive he seems to be a good rapper.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://jonasbrothers-sr.4umer.net/
Roxy Ryan
Roxy Ryan

Broj poruka : 100
Datum upisa : 22.12.2008
Godina : 31

Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Re: Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso   Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso EmptyPon Dec 29, 2008 3:02 am

Episodes absent

* "You Are So Sue-Able to Me"
* "Take This Job and Love It!"
* "I Want You to Want Me...To Go to Florida"
* "Me and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas and Mr. Jonas"
* "Don't Stop Til You Get the Phone"
* "Test of My Love"

[edit] Relationships

Oliver has had several crushes and/or girlfriends.

* Hannah Montana: Oliver had a crush on Hannah Montana in the first two episodes, "Lilly, Do You Want to Know a Secret" and "Miley Get Your Gum". He had a crush on Hannah until he found out she was Miley.
* Lilly Truscott: Lilly said she only held Oliver's hand in pre-school because he had the 64-pack of crayons with the sharpener. The two are now best friends.
* Mandy Moore: Oliver's celebrity crush after he found out Miley was Hannah.
* Becca Weller: Oliver liked her in the episode "Oops, I Meddled Again", and Becca later became Oliver's girlfriend. Becca has not been seen since.
* Luann Stewart: Miley's evil cousin. Oliver and Luann were attracted to each other but they never started dating.
* Sarah: Miley, Lilly and Oliver's classmate, and is often seen in their class. Sarah and Oliver did a school project together and ended up liking each other in "My Boyfriend's Jackson and There's Gonna Be Trouble", although in that same episode, they stopped liking each other.
* Joannie Palumbo: In "Joannie B. Goode" Oliver had a crush on Joannie, Lilly and Miley's rival. They are still dating in "Don't Go Breaking My Tooth," but seem to have broken up because in "Killing me Softly with his Height," Oliver was comtemplating going out with a girl, and rating many when trying to prove a fact to Miley.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://jonasbrothers-sr.4umer.net/

Oliver Oken a.k.a Mitchel Musso
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Miley Cyrus :: Oliver-
Skoči na: